|Job title:||Disability Support Worker|
What we are looking for:
- You will need the ability to be flexible and resilient in various challenging situations
- Have experience with personal care & medications
- Demonstrated experience with low to moderate complex behaviours
- Be able to work a 24/7 hr rotating roster which will include on call and emergency shifts
What you need:
- minimum of 3 months PAID hands-on experience as a Disability Support Worker
- Current BLUE CARD & YELLOW CARD / NDIS Workers clearance or be willing to obtain these
- Current Australian Drivers Licence and be willing to transport people in your car when required
- Current First Aid and CPR qualification or be willing to obtain these
- Cert III in relevant discipline.
- Exciting opportunity with the potential to lead into a permanent position
- Work with a fantastic organisation who care about their staff
- Ongoing training and development opportunities on offer
- weekly pay!
About the company
At Edmen, we invest significantly in our workforce to ensure the partnership between us is successful. Joining Edmen provides you diversity of career opportunities, financial rewards, training and on the job experience and many other benefits.
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au