Disability Support Worker
|Job Title:||Disability Support Worker|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2020 14:32|
Casual roles with ample work opportunities, weekly pay, no time sheets and a combination of emergency shifts and rosters that will help you create your best work/life balance.
Provide mentoring and support to adults with disabilities in varied settings including group homes and in the community. Assist with activities of daily living, community support and empowerment.
- Work in varied environments
- Engage with leading service providers
- Plenty of on-going work available
- Flexible, casual hours to fit with your lifestyle
- Exciting opportunity with the potential to lead into a permanent position
• Minimum 3 months paid experience as a Support Worker
• Hold a current Victorian Driver Licence and have your own car
• Willingness to do shift work including on call work
• Hold a current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
• Hold a current Victorian Working with Children Check
• A Certificate III in a Community Services related field such as mental health, disability or individual support will be highly regarded
Applicants with behaviour support experience will be highly regarded.
Permission to conduct a criminal records check, screening against the Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme (DWES), and Evidence of Australian Work Rights will be required.
The position description for this role is located here: http://edmen.com.au/media/Support_Worker_Position_Description.pdf
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
How to apply
Simply click the Apply Now button here or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au