Disability Support Worker
|Job Title:||Disability Support Worker|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2019 13:45|
Edmen are seeking Disability Support Workers. The role will see you on the front-line providing daily support to adults with physical and intellectual disabilities.
The successful candidates will be required to work over a 24/7 roster and emergency shifts when required.
What we are looking for
- A team player with a minimum of 6 months PAID demonstrated experience
- You will need the ability to be flexible, strong and resilient in various challenging situations
- Experience with personal care, medications and manual handling
- Be willing to work shift work including emergency/on call shifts
What you need to succeed in this role
- Current Blue and Yellow Cards or be willing to obtain these
- Experience working with moderate to high challenging behaviours
- Demonstrated experience with personal care, medications, hoists & manual handling
- A current Australian Drivers Licence and be willing to transport people in your car when required
- A current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
- Candidates with extensive experience with following behaviour support plans will be highly regarded
The position description for this role is located here: http://edmen.com.au/media/Support_Worker_Position_Description.pdf
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
- Rewarding opportunity with the ability to make a difference
- Exciting opportunity with the potential to lead into a permanent position
On application for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-2000 Monday to Friday by one of our valued team members.
How to apply
Please click the Apply Now button here. For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au or please email us at email@example.com