Disability Support Worker
|Job Title:||Disability Support Worker|
|Job Published:||July 05, 2019 15:33|
- Provide support to individuals with physical and/or intellectual disabilities in a day program setting
- Assist with activities of daily living, community support and empowerment
- Work in a supported environment with a range of different clients with varying care needs
• Minimum 3-6 months paid experience as a Disability Support Worker
• Hold a current Australian Drivers Licence and have your own car
• Experience with personal care and manual handing essential
• Willing to do shift work including emergency/on call work
• Hold a current First Aid Certificate or be willing to obtain one
• Hold a current Working with Children Check
Shifts are days only between 0900 and 1530. Perfect for your lifestyle.
The successful applicant must be willing to undertake a National Police Check at the final stages of the recruitment process at a cost of $43.
The position description for this role is located here: http://edmen.com.au/media/Support_Worker_Position_Description.pdf
Please copy and paste the above into your internet browser to access it.
By applying for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-2000 Monday to Friday by one of our valued team members.
How to apply
Simply click the Apply Now button here or email us at email@example.com
For any further inquiries please visit our website www.edmen.com.au