Aged Care Workers
|Job Title:||Aged Care Workers|
|Job Published:||September 19, 2019 16:33|
Edmen Community Staffing Solutions is a national market leader in the Disability, Youth and Aged Care Services sector. Edmen CSS has been successfully operating for over 17 years and grown remarkably to become one of the largest providers of staff within the community service sector in Australia.
Edmen are currently seeking Aged Care Workers for work in Queanbeyan.
About the role
Provide care and compassion to people in a well established aged care facility. This rewarding opportunity will have you on the front line providing quality care to residents of the facility including assistance with mobility and activities of daily living.
What you'll need to succeed
- Cert 3 in Aged Care/Community Services/Disability/Individual Support
- 3 - 6 months a PAID experience in an aged care role in a facility care environment
- A passion for the sector and enjoy learning new skills
- A clear police record and be willing to undertake a check at the final point of the recruitment process at your own cost of $43.00
- A current First Aid Certificate
- Be willing to work a combination of shifts including emergency/on call on a 24/7 rotating roster. Days, afternoons, nights and weekend shifts available
Apply by clicking "Apply Now" or you can send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au