Aged Care Support Workers
|Job Title:||Aged Care Support Workers|
|Location:||NSW Southern Highlands|
|Job Published:||March 04, 2019 08:15|
About the Company
Edmen Community Staffing Solutions is a national market leader in the Disability, Youth and Aged Care Services sector. Edmen CSS has been successfully operating for over 17 years and grown remarkably to become one of the largest providers of staff within the community service sector in Australia.
Edmen are currently seeking Aged Care Workers for work in the Goulburn area. Applicants willing to work across Goulburn and Bundanoon will be highly regarded.
About the role
Provide care and compassion to people in a well established aged care facility. This rewarding opportunity will have you on the front line providing quality care to residents of the facility including assistance with mobility and activities of daily living.
What you'll need to succeed
- Cert 3 in Aged Care/Community Services/Disability along with completed placement hours
- A passion for the sector and enjoy learning new skills
- A clear police record and be willing to undertake a check at the final point of the recruitment process at your own cost of $43.00
- A current First Aid Certificate
- Be willing to work a combination of shifts including emergency/on call on a 24/7 rotating roster
By applying for this role you acknowledge and approve to be contacted between the hours of 0900-2000 Monday to Friday by one of our valued team members.
How to Apply
Apply by clicking "Apply Now" or you can send your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
For any further inquiries, please visit our website www.edmen.com.au