Rewarding opportunities in Aged Care
Join the Edmen Community Staffing Solutions team and discover rewarding opportunities in Aged Care. Working with well-established providers you can make a difference on your own terms, with flexible working hours these roles will see you providing care for others including assistance with mobility and daily living.
If you are interested in joining the Edmen CSS team, here is what you will need to succeed:
- Certificate III in Aged Care/Community Services/Disability along with completed placement hours OR paid experience in the sector
- A passion for the sector and enjoy learning new skills
- A clear police record and be willing to undertake a check
- A current First Aid Certificate
- Be willing to work a combination of shifts including emergency/on call on a 24/7 rotating roster
To locate opportunities in your area you can search for jobs here or you can register your interest with us by filling in the form below.